Viviana Morales Kolb
Expedition Team Leader
Viviana is an Army Veteran dedicated to helping veterans thrive in their civilian lives through personal training and health coaching.
With over 12 years of active duty experience in the public health sector of the Army and over three years of personal training in the civilian sector, Viviana has gained valuable knowledge that has helped her develop a deep appreciation for the importance of physical fitness to overall wellness and mental well-being. She has a passion for helping other veterans navigate through the challenges of transitioning out of the military and helping them find success in their overall health goals in hopes of facilitating a better quality of life. She currently resides in Killeen, Texas with her husband, four sons, and two dogs.
- NETA: Certified Personal Trainer
- NSCA: Tactical Strength & Conditioning Facilitator
- ATA: Adaptive & Inclusive Trainer
- NASM: Corrective Exercise Specialist & Performance Enhancement Specialist
- CPR/AED Certified (Adult/Child/Infant)